Saturday, January 12, 2013

Multiplied Blessings

Here's my blessings wall as it stands tonight. It's getting loaded up. I've lost count as to how many there are, but I know the last time I counted, there were over 60, and I've added at least 20 or 30 since then, so I know I am rapidly approaching 100. Perhaps I will make 1,000 this semester after all. Although, where I will put 9 more sets of 100 will be an intriguing question. Blessings ceiling?

One thing I've noticed is how nice it is to share my blessings wall with others. The gifts are for me, but they are even more for the Lord, to see His name lifted high and His glory known. So when I'm able to talk about my little project, and point out blessings as I'm around people, they also have that window of opportunity to see God at work. I also like looking at how different people have blessed me, and how I can be a blessing to others.

Grace abounds!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cool idea! You inspired me to start one as well! :)

    ReplyDelete