Saturday, August 4, 2012

Pop Quiz

I went to hang out with some non-cross country, non InterVarsity friends (well, minus 1. I'm not always great at making friends, so I get excited when I meet and connect with people outside my default groups) and when they told me we were painting, I was nervous. I don't do art. I used to in early elementary school, and then I found out that I'm really bad at it. But it turned out pretty well, and we all had a blast. We finished out our evening with some viewing of the Olympics.

Now here's the test: what mildly obscure Bible verse does my painting reference? I've quoted it on this blog at least twice since the beginning of 2012, so if anyone could get it, it'd be you guys. Oh, and I don't think I mentioned I got a haircut. Locks of love. You can't see the picture that well, but the back is a true yellow-gold, and it's shiny.


I'll give you a hint on the picture: think water.

No comments:

Post a Comment