Monday, June 25, 2012

Something Old, Something New

Nico came to visit yesterday, which was amazing. We had great talks just about every week, and then I left for Senegal and I hardly saw him on my Beloit visit. He also brought two other friends (Felisha and Bowman), and of course Isaac came over for lunch too. 

Seeing Nico at church was wonderful - the boy worships! And I got an extra long Nico hug right after the service ended. It was so enjoyable to listen to the conversation and what he'd been learning about from studying the Bible and seeking God and reading theology. 

Felisha and I also connected over a heart for children and the nations. At one point, Nico had stepped out to have a private chat with Pastor Tim, and when he came back Isaac was paired off with Bowman and I was have a heart to heart with Felisha. 

It felt so good to be able to share in true fellowship with one another, knowing we are one in the same spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment