Monday, June 11, 2012

Discoveries

Acts 4:12 is a verse I'm very familiar with, but the 11th verse is what caught me tonight. I stand in awe of how I can look past a verse so many times, and then the Lord draws my heart to it at just the right time.


This [Jesus] is the Stone which was despised and rejected by you, the builders, but which has become the Head of the corner [the Cornerstone].
And there is salvation in and through no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by and in which we must be saved. 

As I read it, I saw that Jesus is the first - the Alpha, He does not change, and He remains at the foundation of all we do - the Omega, for all time. He is the beginning and the end; He knows not change. He is the rock on which our very lives need to be built. 

No comments:

Post a Comment