Saturday, March 29, 2014

Soundtrack Update

I just made a new cd for my car to reflect what I've been listening to and feeling lately. Here's the list:


  1. All I Have is Christ - Sovereign Grace Music 
  2. All My Tears - Sojourn 
  3. Cornerstone - Hillsong 
  4. You Are Able - Christy Nockels 
  5. Death in His Grace - Sojourn 
  6. Keeper of My Heart - Kari Jobe 
  7. Great Are You - Downhere 
  8. Worship the Lamb - Jessa Anderson 
  9. Hallelujah - Youtube
  10. You Are - Colton Dixon 
  11. Shores - Bryan and Katie Torwalt
  12. Should've Been Me - Citizen Way 
  13. Jesus, Firm Foundation - Mike Donehey & Co. 
  14. King of All the Earth - Bryan and Katie Torwalt
  15. Lamp to My Feet - Adam's Road 
  16. Savior's Here - Kari Jobe 
  17. Offering - Jessa Anderson 

No comments:

Post a Comment