Saturday, December 31, 2011

Love Came Down

Everyone probably knows by now how I feel about Kari Jobe. She worships. It just drips from her voice. People tell me about hearing her for the first time and they say, wow you really can hear the worship. Being the fan that I am, I follow her on facebook. Recently, she recommended Bethel Live's album "Be Lifted Up", saying that it brought the presence of God so strongly that it moved her to tears within seconds of having it on. Of course, I had to check it out. I can't resist His presence!

Breathtaking doesn't even cover it. Honestly swept off my feet by the very real presence of my Savior. I was crying before I even realized what the lyrics were. So, so beautiful.

I remind myself of all that You’ve done
And the life I have because Your Son

Love came down and rescued me
Love came down and set me free
I am Yours I am forever Yours
Mountain high or valley low
I sing out remind my soul
I am Yours I am forever Yours




Love came down in Jesus to show us what He really feels for us, and to give us the gift of His eternal presence!

Honor and majesty are [found] in His presence; strength and joy are [found] in His sanctuary. 1 Chronicles 16: 27

You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
Psalm 16: 11

Be silent in the presence of the Lord GOD; For the day of the LORD is at hand, for the LORD has prepared a sacrifice; He has invited His guests. Zephaniah 1: 7

Jesus said to her, “Woman, believe me, the hour is coming when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father. You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews. But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him. God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.” John 4:21-24

No comments:

Post a Comment