Sunday, October 23, 2011

God Speaks

Yesterday I went out for a walk in the mid morning. Seeing the sun top the mountains is so beautiful. After all the emotion of the night before, I really wanted to hear what the Lord had to say.

This is what I heard from Him:

Kate, I am here. I am all that you need. I knew what I was doing when I gave you the family and past that I did. I know you sometimes wish that things had been different, but I have never left you. I have such wonderful plans for you, Kate. I had to create holes in your heart, that you would seek Me to fill them. I am with you, Kate, and I will never leave you. I think such high thoughts toward you. I am always open to you; I wait patiently for you to run into my arms and be quieted by My great love for you. I have written My cross on your heart, so that you would know the depth of My love for you. I am all that you need. Love, your Father, King, and very best friend.

The Lord spoke right to me to say that I am in Him. My life verse says that in Christ, we live and move and have our being. It's good to have this painted freshly on my heart.



"This is what it is to be loved and to know
That the promise was that when everything fell
We'd be held"

Preserve me, O God, for in you I take refuge.
I say to the LORD, "You are my Lord;
I have no good apart from you."
As for the saints in the land, they are the excellent ones,
in whom is all my delight.

The sorrows of those who run after another god shall multiply;
their drink offerings of blood I will not pour out
or take their names on my lips.

The LORD is my chosen portion and my(G) cup;
you hold my lot.
The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places;
indeed, I have a beautiful inheritance.

I bless the LORD who gives me counsel;
in the night also my heart instructs me
I have set the LORD always before me;
because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken.

Therefore my heart is glad, and my whole being rejoices;
my flesh also dwells secure.
For you will not abandon my soul to Sheol,
or let your holy one see corruption.

You make known to me the path of life;
in your presence there is fullness of joy;
at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Psalm 16

No comments:

Post a Comment