Monday, May 11, 2015

Psalm139:3

You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. 

I recently more or less quit my job (as of June 27th - no one panic). I don't have another solid plan already in place. And yet, I have total peace. I think this verse expressed the comfort I have in knowing Jesus. God is faithful to call me and to place me in the right spot at the right time. He already know every minute of the rest of my life. He qualifies those whom He calls and I praise Jesus for calling me out of darkness and into His marvelous light. I don't have to strive in vain - God is present in my future. Beyond my work, God also knows my rest. He knows my deep need of security, of His peace. He knows my gifts and desires and my patterns of iniquity an my needs and longings and He knows how to satisfy each one. This is something to hold on to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment