Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Psalm 139:4

Even before a word is on my tongue; behold, O Lord, you know it altogether. 

Sometimes whe. I'm angry, frustrated or upset, I'm afraid to verbalized it because of how I will be perceived. I don't want people to be mad at me, so I usually just keep quiet, or else I end up feeling guilty for speaking up. But this is not how it is with The Lord. He already knows what I'm thinking and feeling and has already judged me as one covered by the blood of Jesus. He longs for me to find rest by His Spirit, so for me to come to Him honestly is only for my good. I can talk freely with God because He already knows my worst. I don't have to worry about Him rejecting me because I am accepted in Christ. Knowing Jesus is such a great freedom. God is not mad at you; His wrath has been poured out on His Son. You have no reason to fear Him. He is for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment