Thursday, January 9, 2014

Yum

I just ate the greatest breakfast taco and I thought you should know about it. 

I usually eat two breakfasts on Thursdays because Bible study is early and work is crazy. I had my leftover smoothie at 5:00am and then at 10 I made the taco. 

I fried a corn tortilla in olive oil while melting shredded cheese on top of it. Then I moved the tortilla to a plate while I cooked one egg over hard. I put the egg in the cheesy tortilla and topped with black bean and corn salsa. 

It was awesome! 

Other things I might eventually post recipes about: 

Lentil stew
Chocolate chai shake 
Sweet potato tacos
Biscuit and egg ramekin dish 

And here's my latest go to work snack: 

I got this off brand cereal at grocery outlet 2 for $1. It's sort of like captain crunch. I add peanut butter and cinnamon to it and it's wonderful. 

Also, frozen vanilla yogurt with banana. Then use the rest of the banana in spoonfuls of Nutella. I ate that one night after work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment