Saturday, March 2, 2013

Taking Off

This morning I woke up too early and went to Nikki's to start my new journal. The verse I have for this season is Song of Solomon 8:7

Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it. If a man offered for love all the wealth of his house, he would be despised. 

I'm really excited for this next part of life's journey...hopefully this journal will include me getting a job.

And in just a few short hours we'll be taking off for Boston/New Hampshire. How cool! I was packing last night, and I really love short trips like this. They're so relaxed. Well mostly I just like going on trips where I don't need my computer. I think it would be fun to travel regularly.

All packed and ready to go 


In any event, I'll talk to you Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment