Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Stay Stay Stay

So I'm packing, my packing playlists are always a little...special...ya know with Taylor Swift and Jamie Grace and DC Talk and Lecrae and Owl City and Big Daddy Weave and some other gems.

But I thought I'd take a minute to highlight my favorite Taylor Swift song of the new album, "Stay Stay Stay". I think it's super funny because that the beginning, she says that her and her guy had a fight and she threw her phone at him. Then the next morning, when they went to talk about it, he came in wearing a football helmet. Ha! He was prepared that time.

Stay, Stay, Stay

This is my favorite part

You took the time to memorize me my fears my hopes and dreams
I just like hanging out with you all the time
All those times that you didn't leave it's been occuring to me I would like to hang out with you for my whole life

I think it's super cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment