Monday, April 18, 2011

Never Let Go

The youngest girls I was with threw me a tea party sendoff, with snacks so I wouldn't get hungry on the plane. They're 3, 6, and 9, as fond of me as I am of them. I love them so much, and saying goodbye was a challenge. As I was preparing to leave, they wrapped their arms around me, and wouldn't let go. This made getting my shoes on and suitcase upstairs quite challenging, but I didn't mind because I was so aware of their love for me.

And also made aware of the incredible faithful love the Lord has for me. I could hear Him speaking through their actions, that He never lets go of me, and He goes where I go. The kind of love that I felt from His precious princesses is magnified infinitely in the grace of Jesus Christ.

God has such a hold on us, He never lets go.



Psalm 23 :)

And this is the verse my friend got for me: The one who breaks open will come up before them; They will break out, Pass through the gate, And go out by it; Their king will pass before them, With the LORD at their head. Micah 2:13

No comments:

Post a Comment