Sunday, April 10, 2011

Always Fitting

I just got back from a weekend at home with some very high highs and some equally low lows but through it all the Lord is still faithful and sovereign. I've got too many thoughts that aren't forming words, so here's a song that always makes sense to sing.



Lord, You are always there and always sovereign. Whether I am in the storm or the calm or the desert or lush garden, You are still You. What Jesus did 2,000 years ago is still there, and the love You've always felt for me never fades. I lift all of my joys, all of my concerns up to You, because You're the One who elevates them and uses them as a part of something much bigger than I can comprehend. All of my life, in every season, You are still God; I have a reason to sing. i have a reason to worship. And that's what I will continue to do all my life. Love You. Amen

But You, Lord, are a shield around me, my glory, and the One who lifts up my head. Psalm 3:3

Look unto Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. Isaiah 45:22

My soul, praise the Lord! Lord my God, You are very great; You are clothed with majesty and splendor. He wraps Himself in light as if it were a robe, spreading out the sky like a canopy. Psalm 104:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment