Monday, March 2, 2015

Post Sugar

I slept terribly last night, and I am 100% blaming it on the sugar and caffeine.

And I was tired today.

And not feeling great all morning.

SUGAR IS POISION!!

That's what I've learned.



On another note, I am still amazed at how quickly my joy can be taken from me. If I really truly believed Jesus, I wouldn't be so easily shaken. Psalm 16 even says so - I have set the Lord always before me; because he is at my right hand I shall not be shaken (v 8). Like when my boss misplaced my keys after fixing my bike...I was seriously panicked and stressed about it, and I was praying, but they weren't prayers from a heart rooted in trust, it was a desperate grasping from a vending machine god of my own making. It's really sobering to come face to face with who I can be when I separate myself from Christ.

Help this unbelief!

No comments:

Post a Comment