Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sweatpants Jeans

Sweatpants jeans: a noun referring to a particularly baggy and/or worn pair of denim, best suited to use when changing out of a fancy outfit into a more comfortable one.

Example: I finished my symposium, and then put on sweatpants jeans because I'm going to take a nap but I will eventually need to leave my room again and look somewhat presentable.

Being in public this week has been particularly exhausting. Mostly life has been exhausting and then on top of it people want to talk about my symposium and my sister, and although I have occasionally fooled people into believing I am an extravert, it is simply not true.

 I like fleece blankets and non-emergency cups of coffee. I like instrumental hymns. I like quiet, soft, calm, intimate, steady.

I like the awe

For how great is his goodness, and how great his beauty! Grain shall make the young men flourish, and new wine the young women. Zechariah 9:17

2 comments:

  1. maybe you need some actual jweatpants - sweatpants that look like jeans. Danica's been living in them for years

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFoGg_aJYkM

    ReplyDelete