Sunday, April 14, 2013

Personal Project

Ever since I can remember, I have engaged in some kind of extensive personal growth type activity aside from the Jesus kind of things. Sometimes these projects also benefit another person, most specifically as gifts. I work crazy hard on them; they usually span over a number of months and I spend hours doing them! Like writing people illustrated books for Christmas presents. Or reading within a certain subject I don't know much about - like in high school when I read about economics.

In any event, I am making a ton of progress on a certain project I started in January. It's starting to come together, but I had to do a bunch of math today to make that happen. I am a perfectionist when I come to these projects and the math problems  have made my brain hurt a whole lot. If I didn't refuse to use a calculator, it might be easier...whatever.

My break on it today consisted of going out to the bench swing on campus and reading awhile and then I just ended up singing some hymns softly to myself.

I also feel like I'm more back to normal. This was a really great Sunday, the kind I'm more used to having.

No comments:

Post a Comment