Sunday, April 7, 2013

I Went Outside

After I got over the fact that it was sunny, I decided it might be kind of a good idea to leave my bed.

*Despite the fact that it was 60 degrees out, I somehow managed to spend almost 4 hours wearing leggings, a long sleeve, and a sweatshirt, and laying underneath jersey sheets (which are the best because they feel like your favorite old t shirt), a comforter, a double-layer waffle fleece blanket, and a single fleece as well*

Even though the first attempt at doing so was not that great, staying there for the rest of the month is not an option.

I also thought eating might be a good choice. I was very ambitious and picked Bushel and Peck's because I figured they would have a decent soup. I ordered a cup of vegetable soup and it was gross. It was probably very good to a normal person, however, to me, it was not, so I stopped.

I sat on a bench by the river on the way home and read some Anne of Green Gables. Downloading the Anne books onto my kindle was a very good life decision. I read all of these books in fifth grade and they were my favorite thing; I liked them even more than jump roping and doing gymnastics to freak out the aids at recess.

Then I went to Pearson's and bought a Sierra Mist. Another good idea.

And I ate oatmeal and I didn't hate it.

Things are looking up.

2 comments:

  1. It's the Anne of Green Gables that's doing it to you. It's like glitter for your brain, not sure if I like it or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, the Jesus Storybook Bible. It's the happiest thing ever

      Delete