Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hitting the Ground Running

So I'm here in New York, and have been busy already. Students come next week, and there's a huge renovation project on our building, so we've been finishing floors and putting together cabinets in preparation for this weekend's project. One of my co-leaders is flying home from Singapore today so we will be doing a lot of planning coming up. I had to fill out an Institutional Review Board form, as the last step in my academic prep for now. My first paper is due in just under two weeks! I know those deadlines are going to come at me fast.

I'm really excited for everything, and will update more as we get going.

1 comment:

  1. This must be so exciting for you! I am excited FOR you!! Praying for God's will on your trip!

    ReplyDelete