Thursday, November 3, 2011

Jesus Paid It All

Thank You Lord Jesus for rescuing me out of my deep depravity of sin. Oh, how dark I realized I was the moment I truly grasped Your light. Your holiness illuminates my impurities. Which is why You took to the cross and suffered in anguish as God's wrath - everything that I deserved - was instead placed on You. And then You have called me to live in You that I too may be holy, not in my righteousness but in Yours. You O Lord are good when there's nothing good in me. For that I praise You; You came to my rescue.




If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin. John 15:22

And there is salvation in and through no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by and in which me must be saved. Acts 4:12

Come now, and let us reason together,”
Says the LORD,

“ Though your sins are like scarlet,
They shall be as white as snow;
Though they are red like crimson,
They shall be as wool. Isaiah 1:18

But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5

No comments:

Post a Comment