Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Come Away

I believe that God speaks to us in many was. He speaks through other people, the Bible, nature, musice, dreams...I'm going to plug Hearing God 30 Different ways because I think it is one of the most important devotionals of our time. It helped me really grasp the depth of the love and desire the Lord has for us.

This morning, I heard a voice sinigng to me, "Come away with me; come away with me" What a beautiful invitation! One of the reasons I love Jesus Culture's music so much is because it zeroes in on the spiritual realm. Their songs are just dripping with the anointing of the Holy Spirit. When I heard this track this morning, I finished it in my head, "open up your heart and let Me in" Do you hear that? The Lord God wants us to "come away" with Him, and let Him inside of us.



Lord, I am humbled by Your desire to reign inside of me. It's amazing that you would die to be able to do that. When Jesus took to the cross, it ushered in the rule of grace. It is You, wanting to not just be in our lives, but to be our lives. Every day, I want to be ready to accept your invitation to come away with You. Amen

Ho! Everyone who thirsts,
Come to the waters;
And you who have no money,
Come, buy and eat.
Yes, come, buy wine and milk
Without money and without price. Isaiah 55:1

Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.
Matthew 11:28-30

No comments:

Post a Comment