Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Sorry I quit

Y'all. Picture taking every day is hard. I don't have any excuses or profound reasoning, I just fell off the wagon and have no real interest in getting back on. I will have my yearly books list coming out soon and maybe some other thoughts for you. 

I went to New York. It was amazing. 

And I've been having the best trip home probably ever. 

Thumbs up. 

Sea tac stretching 
Grand central station 
Rockefeller center 

Wicked on Broadway - maybe the star of the whole trip 
Unmatched talent 
Dancing in a blizzard 
My sister doing hand to big toe pose. Kind of. 
Us after uptown abs 
My street! 

2 comments:

  1. I took no hs pics in Thailand... oops. I honestly just stopped thinking about it. Maybe I'll take one today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took no hs pics in Thailand... oops. I honestly just stopped thinking about it. Maybe I'll take one today!

    ReplyDelete