Friday, September 25, 2015

I just love them

This week, I've really grown in my love and care for my kids, especially the team girls. They are frustrating and crazy and drive me up a wall, but it's all because I want so much for them. They kept quitting and giving up and I finally said, I expect a lot from you, because I know how capable you are. I will ask you to do things you've never done before and I will ask you to do things you don't think you can. But I will never expect you to do something I don't honestly believe you can do. I want you to believe you're capable of more. I want you to commit to yourself and to your team and surprise yourself. Ok? Let's find out what we can do. 

And you know, there was a marked shift. I think about how my yoga practice has helped me find myself again and now I have the opportunity to bring the best out in each of them as we learn and grow together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment