Thursday, September 19, 2013

6am

This morning I went to the Anchor School class on the Pauline Epistles. The few, the dedicated, meet when Zoka Coffee opens its doors at 6am. It's a Bible study, but it's the most intense Bible study pretty much ever. It's all about what it really means to be the church, and to be a mature church, and to be making disciples. I'm super excited.

This is my binder. 

This is next week's assignment. The week after, we get to read 12 books of the Bible as homework. Intense, I told you. 

After class, I had oh, about 4 hours til work, so I went grocery shopping and then I came home and put the groceries away and did the dishes and then Elizabeth woke up! And then I was nerdy and did all of my reading right away. BUt I haven't done the project yet; that's up soon. 

Loving my kiddos more and more all the time. 

O to grace! 

No comments:

Post a Comment