Sunday, October 7, 2012

A Unique Plan

Tonight, I sit having been at two different teen/parent events. I've been doing crazy amounts of research on the creation of a born again identity in a post modern world, from every perspective. I've been helping to mentor students, and being poured into myself. I get to worship every day with people I love, and experience the presence of the Lord constantly. I am in Conesus, New York, but tomorrow I'm going to Pennsylvania to meet one of my favorite authors, Dannah Gresh! Then I'm Colorado bound to meet up with some world-class leaders. All while working on putting together the final touch for my academic undergrad career.

In case you haven't picked up on it, I am floored! I am beyond blessed, and in this moment I had to share this. I don't know anyone else exactly like me, splitting her last years of college between Africa and internships away, while getting hands on research done for a senior thesis. I never could have guessed that this would happen, that my life would turn out this way.

I want to encourage everyone reading, that God means it when He says He has a future and a purpose for you (Jeremiah 29:11). That's not a joke. And the plan He has for you won't be the plan He has for anyone else. It starts right with a verse that's been on my heart for so long - Psalm 16:11

You make known to me the paths of life
In your presence is fullness of joy
At your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

In Christ, our joy is full; it's complete and all satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment