Saturday, September 6, 2014

I Keep Thinking I Should Blog

And then I don't.

I've mostly been up to the same things.

Work is off to a great start this session. I feel happy at the gym again, which is a nice change.

I love our house and the roommates. I love seeing the mountains and the sunrise and the sunset.

I love Cafe Kopi and Cloud City and riding my bike and getting free donuts and basically all the bicycle benefits.

I love teaching Sunday school and hipster worship and date night babysitting.

I love sitting on our steps and meeting our neighbors and reading book after book and not caring what time it is (on days off, time does not exist) and memorizing Scripture.

I am REALLY loving To God Be the Glory. So much that I finally committed all the words to memory.

I also have a secret and I told Liztowne I had one, and now she's trying to figure out what it is. Hint: It's the Kate way to do an unKate thing.

I also hiked Mount Dickerman. It was hard but the blueberries and views were worth it.






1 comment:

  1. I can't sleep because I'm trying to figure out your secret...

    ReplyDelete