Thursday, June 26, 2014

A million million doors

That radio again...Jason Gray is killing it as usual with Every Act of Love. In it he sings that "God put a million million doors in this world for his love to walk through".

And I've felt it.

I cannot express the love and gratitude that I have not only for my church but for the church universal, as so many brothers and sisters in Christ have covered me in prayer and kindness as I walk through this season. The Anchor service team has prayed for my hospitalized student and me each week, and friends and members check in often. The Tuesday night ladies laid hands on me and prayed this week, and I felt so covered. Through texts and messages and the City, the church has been such a family, and in this, I've seen God's grace.

I'm thankful for those million million doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment