Monday, June 27, 2016

Elizabeth does True Strength Evolution (aka blocks and socks)

Me: You've just started Dylan Werner's Cody App plan, True Strength Evolution. What kinds of fitness activities have you been involved in lately besides this?

Elizabeth: Um. Sweaty yoga and pretending to run

Me: How does TSE compare to the rest of your routine?

Elizabeth: well. It's different, I don't know. I guess it's harder but I cheat more.

Me: What made you want to do TSE?

Elizabeth: Well my roommate Kate was doing it so I figured why not?

Me: You just finished day 2 of 90. What are you looking forward to in the next 88 days?

Elizabeth: uh gettin' swoll. Just kidding. Feeling less like a weakling

Me: What's been your favorite part so far?

Elizabeth: um like always, the savasana. and the complaining that I get to do

Me: What's been the most challenging exercise or series?

Elizabeth: today was harder but that's because I'm weak and also my hands hurt

Me: What is your greatest strength in doing these workouts?

Elizabeth: the complaining. Do I have a greatest strength? I'm really good at modifying. Cheating without anyone noticing.

Me: Do you have anything you like to say to Dylan during these workouts?

Elizabeth: I have a lot to say to him.

Me: Anything else you want people to know about this plan? Or your life in general?

Elizabeth: trying to adult is hard

Me: Can I take a picture of you for the blog? With your blocks and socks?

Elizabeth: Is that going to be the title of this? Block and socks?

Me: Where's the other block?

Elizabeth: I threw it at D-bag

Me: There. Nice plank. Your toes are even turned under

Elizabeth: It's just for the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment