Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Intro To Prayerblogging

Ah how wonderfully busy life as a Christian college student athlete can be! But hey, we like our blogs, and we've got to have our prayer so why not have our cake and eat it too? Prayerblogging comes from embracing the customization of the practice of prayer and worship, inspired by a fellow student. She sends the prompts, I'll be filling them here. Jesus Christ is not only the one and only Lord of my life, He is my life. I worship in a journal, in the Scripture, on the violin, on the guitar, with my verbal prayer, with my life, with my (awful) singing voice, and now I'm extending it to the blogosphere. I'm excited for this journey to a new realm of spirituality. Here we go!

Rejoice always! Pray without ceasing. Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

No comments:

Post a Comment