Thursday, February 26, 2015

Sugar sugar

I tried a chocolate bar today made with malitol! It was actually really good. I could dig it.

Also, Jordan saved my life by changing my tire today when we were out and about and informed of a flat. So thankful for the guy who told us about it while we were driving, thankful for her skills, thankful that I did have a spare and everything we needed in my car. You can bless God or curse God, and gratitude always chooses the former. It's a slow process, but I feel the Lord softening my heart, and changing it, and helping me choose to be more in love with Him than I am with any food or with my schedule or with my grudges or my own plan.

I feel so blessed to have been able to clean out so much junk and see Jesus that much more clearly. I swear I should a Christian health and nutrition advisor or something. Is that a thing?

Day 26 of fruit-sugar only.

No comments:

Post a Comment