Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Month To Go

With just a month left here, and my desire to leave at an all-time low,  I thought I'd help myself out by coming up with some things I'm looking forward to about being home, besides the obvious seeing friends and family. The list of things I'm going to miss is astronomical and will just make the thought of leaving that much harder.

being able to get change, peanut butter cups, playing guitar, coffee shops that let me invent drinks, not getting hit on every time I walk outside, not being harassed while shopping, taking baths, my regular phone plan, having a schedule that actually gets followed, driving around with my sister embarassingly jamming to taylor swift, not having to deal with the mosquito net, washing machines/dryers/not having to wash all of my socks and underwear by hand, having a mirror in the bathroom, being able to drink tap water, breakfast food, baked potato soup, Gilmore Girls with my mother

I still have two months of taking doxy, but I won't be sad to see that go either...

Hmmmm I think that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment